Hagelgans & Veronis

legaltip4you 1.947 izlenme
07/03/2012 tarihinde yayınlandı.
Full coverage means that you have coverage for the property damage to your vehicle and the other vehicle in a car accident. Full tort means you have full legal rights to sue for pain and suffering damages. You should purchase both types of coverage.